Friday, December 16, 2011

The First Day


It's been a hell of a week.

On Monday I had my first final, Psych of Learning. As much as I hated that class, I'm pretty sure I got an A. I really, really hope so. Tuesday was our Developmental Psych presentation, which we nailed, so I'm sure I've got another A. Wednesday I spent the entire day in the library writing a paper, followed by my Anglo-Saxon and Medieval Lit final (which was tough, but I know I got an A in that class), and then the Research Methods class. Suffice it to say, it didn't go as well as I hoped, but I'm hoping for a B. I really, really hope for a B. There were so many details to the paper itself that, if I left stuff out, I don't know how badly it would hurt my grade. It was such a horrific class.

Then there was the packing this week, which I was productive with when I could take a break from finals. But today... oh, today. Today was rough. We spent 12 hours moving everything, with a break of about 45 minutes throughout. I talked on Tumblr about just how arduous it was, so I won't repeat myself.

But I'm comfortable in my room, Doctor Who on my television, and things feel right again.

3 comments:

  1. It is the perfect time for things to be feeling right :D

    I really do enjoy your longer posts. It gets me through my days with no Tyler <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything went smoothly!! :D

    ReplyDelete