Sunday, October 23, 2011

Productive and Less So



So today I set out to get pretty much all of my work done. Which I did, sort of. I left my Research Methods work to tomorrow, and I'm really not looking forward to it. It's so fucking complicated and rage-inducing. I just want to smack someone because of it... probably me. Ugh.

I have "Beowulf" pronunciation down, read my Romance, and have a tentative schedule for classes, which look better than this semester.

I don't know why, but today was just full of sex. Everywhere on Tumblr was something about sex, Jesse and I were talking about it, I saw Andrew had his first time with his boyfriend and apparently bottomed (yes, I can tell. No, I'm not surprised). It was just a very lusty Sunday.

Surprisingly good song, despite not being able to tell a single thing she says.

2 comments:

  1. didn't they just start dating? Andrew moves fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also.. Sunday was definitely a very lustful day and I can attest to that :P

    ReplyDelete