Thursday, October 13, 2011

In which I actually couldn't remember what I did today for a moment


Whoa that was weird.

The house is mine since mom is in Chicago, again. There must always be a Watson in Kent Avenue, as they'd say in Game of Thrones.

I got verbally assaulted, basically, in my Developmental Psych class by this one bitch who never has free time in her schedule claiming that my schedule is "inflexible." Are you kidding me? Ugh. I hate people.

I spent two hours with my group for Anglo-Saxon and Medieval Lit. We have a presentation on Monday that takes up the entire class period. Joy.

Came home and watched a movie called Chinatown. It was straight-up like LA Noire, even with the downer ending.

I'm sure I've talked about this before, but what's with the obsession with downer endings in Hollywood? Seriously, I've watched a long string of films recently, all with downer endings, and especially cruel ones. I'd love to see an "Earn your happy ending" movie sometime soon. This is getting ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. bet you can't wait for FMA then, huh? :D

    was it verbally assaulted like how I verbally assault you? BTW, I talked about how goofy you are in my Nursing lab today, because Nicole asked how I knew you. We lol'ed :D

    But seriously.. bitches be hatin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Pokerface*

    No, it was just "YOU are this" "YOU are that." Fuckin' bitch.

    I miss Nicole. She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete