Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In which my suspicions about pharmacology are confirmed.


I figured it was, but I just wanted to know. GIVE ME A BREAK.

I got some good news today in my developmental psych class. Last Thursday we took a very difficult test that many people did bad on. I thought I was one of them. Turns out I got an A, and much internal celebration ensued.

This week feels a bit like my calm before the storm. Last week was insane, but this week has been surprisingly calm, which has caused me to worry and fret that I'm missing important things. I hate that feeling. Thank God for fall break this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I like the song and I've actually heard it before now :P

    You're such a goofball - the title and first sentence made me lol my hearty laugh in real life :P

    Congrats on your test again!!!

    ReplyDelete