Friday, October 14, 2011

Disorienting


That's what today was. I woke up twice last night before finally waking up at 7:15 this morning to go do my volunteer work at Hope Clubhouse. My partner could only stay until 12:30, which kind of sucked, because then I was on my own. The work wasn't too bad, just clerical stuff, and then inventory later. The members there were all nice enough, very talkative. A fight broke out ten minutes before the end of the day, but apparently that rarely ever happens.

By this point, 3:30, I had a really bad headache since I didn't have a chance to eat. So I got some food, came home and ate, then napped to try to get rid of this killer headache. It felt like my forehead was about to split open.

At 7 I woke up, ate some pretzels and Nutella, and then have just been sort of vegging ever since. I have so much going on and today has just been a really bad day to do any of it.

I'm going to be doing work tomorrow, but I need to see Jessica. Even if I only had two days of class this week, it felt like an eternity. I'm in desperate need of relaxation.

Also, this song is really good.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you didn't sleep too well! You need to pack yourself a lunch or something that way you don't get hunger headaches!

    I hope we can see you today!! I look forward to these Saturdays, plus there's some Saturday where I can't meet up :C

    ReplyDelete