Monday, July 4, 2011

The Twilight Zone


I'm watching this episode of the Twilight Zone where a guy and his family are trying to escape their home from an impending nuclear holocaust. The guy tells his wife that this time tomorrow the end of everything they've ever known will come, and all the people they've ever met will be dead. It's eerie to imagine that you know the end times are coming, and that it's impossible to stop, so the only thing you can do is try to get your family and friends away. It's so eerie that it's really bone-chilling. I can't imagine having to be in that position. Everything that you're cozy with will be gone. All the teachers, students, and strangers we've ever encountered would be dead. The only thing that you can do is hope to escape with the people closest to you.

Happy Independence Day! :-D

4 comments:

  1. well it seems like you couldn't really escape from that, unless you went into outer space or something, so I'd probably just spend as much time with the people I love :D

    I didn't think you liked Adele either #colormesurprised

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPOILERS That's what they ended up doing, to a planet called... Earth.

    I heard her this morning and listened to her a little bit more. She's quite the good singer, but I need to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this EARTH?!

    Ashley & Andrew both seem to love her, so I'm sure you'll appreciate her music too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this music choice tyler? stealing from my blog now i see :P


    <3 Twilight Zone!

    ReplyDelete