Friday, July 29, 2011

Silence Fell


I have such a great time when Jessica and/or Ashley come over. Or when I spend any amount of time with them. I haven't had this much fun since Jesse left, so it was great to end this two week drought. It was also awesome FINALLY finishing series 5 of Doctor Who with Jessica, followed by showing her the Christmas special and the first two episodes of series 6. I was especially thrilled when she became terrified of the Silence, who are genuinely scary. Hell, I still get freaked out when I see them. Overall this was an extremely epic day of epicness, and I can't wait for Totoro Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. can I just say the fact that the title of the song is "I Hope You Die", I already like it? It's a really good song and I mean that.

    You would be thrilled at my discomfort about the Silence!! They are unnatural and weird. I'm going to try to find it on TV so dad can watch it! I can't describe it well enough for him to know how truly terrifying that whole episode is.

    Totoro Tuesday will be phenomenal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lawdy, I can't believe you like it. It's indie music too, so I'm just blown away.

    I was also in a lot of discomfort! They are legitimately scary and wrong! And your dad will probably be unimpressed ;_;

    I'm so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete