Thursday, July 28, 2011

A bit of this and a bit of that


I keep worrying about my future all of a sudden. Fuck the passage of time, I want eternal summer. I haven't worried at all since leaving FGCU in April, and now I'm suddenly being assaulted by it again. It's just so... unknown. And difficult. And yeah, scary. I even have ideas in place about what to do, but, even so, it's the future, and the future is impossible to plan for fully.

I cleaned the inside of my grandma's car today. When she's focused on something, she's actually okay to be around, so it wasn't the worst experience. Plus she had a couple fans going, so it wasn't impossibly hot either. I'm so excited to see Ashley and Jessica tomorrow. I've missed them like crazy.

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    Future stress is a bitch. I think the stress is what's gonna kill us, rather than the future itself, or at least that's the case I seem to be facing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, same with me. We need to just run off and travel to Europe... and stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for running off to Europe!

    Things will be alright for you tyler. I know it :)

    Also nice music selection today ;)

    ReplyDelete