Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shark Week O-Ah-Ah


It's Shark Week, the best week in the year, aside from spring break. Watching these educational shows makes me miss old school Discovery Channel, when it was almost all programs like these, not "X Road Truckers" or shows about fishing. It just reminds me, when I think back to the old days, how we have been dumbed down into needing reality entertainment shows instead of shows meant to make us more knowledgeable.

The day was pretty good, if uneventful. I saw Rango which was enjoyable if very weird. My mom goes back to work tomorrow, and I've got to clean the exterior of my grandma's car. I'm not looking forward to either of these things. Her going back means I'M going back soon, which is never good. At least Totoro Tuesday is almost here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice choice of music. ;)

    SHARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured you'd like it :-)

    Can you bring that shark with you on Totoro Tuesday? I want to see/be shark attacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete