Monday, September 12, 2011

O Monday


Thou art a heartless bitch.

Waking up was atrocious this morning. Civic Engagement featured delivered important information in a very insulting way by showing Penn and Teller's Bullshit program, which uncovers bullshit on all sorts of people and organizations. There's shit on Mother Teresa, Gandhi, and the Dalai Lama. I didn't like the way it was presented at all.

Lunch time with Danielle, and later Jessica, was interesting and a good time. Worlds of friendship collided, and I almost drank Jessica's soda. However, I am kind, and did not.

Anglo-Saxon and Medieval Lit was fascinating enough. The 20 minute Skyrim demo I came home to was even more fascinating, and I'm incredibly torn between buying that or Uncharted 3 first D-:

Over all, I guess it was a good day... but I want vacation back. Now.

Jessica, I think you can understand what they're singing here.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a good day, not including the classes or anything silly like that!

    I hope Blayn does not embarrass you with his lack of volume control and his crazy personality :P I'm glad you did not drink out of my drink, because although I am disease free, I would have murthured you then and there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just teasing you. Get what you feel right getting. <3 Both will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete