Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm done


Do you see this video and hear this music? How it's pretty tranquil and hopeful, sort of like the sounds of a celebration of life?

This is the exact opposite of how I feel right now.

I've had a relatively shit day. I've got two tests this week, and I've been trying to fight myself to study, and the war is not going well. The material is convoluted and unpleasant, and I've gotten to the point where I can understand so little I just tune out completely. On top of this, I just got a really bad homework grade on one of my Research Methods assignments, and let me tell you, it feels really shitty. I haven't gotten a "bad" grade on any of my psych material ever.

It feels like a perfect storm of everything coming together to fuck me over. I have shadows lingering over my head day and night. It's getting to where I don't know how to cope. I think that's why I'm on Tumblr so much: it's where I go to vent and let my troubles wash away.

I want to go away somewhere. I want the TARDIS to show up in my backyard right now, have the Doctor extend his hand and tell me to come with him. It feels like this life I'm living isn't meant for me anymore. I need to go elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment