Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Am About to Embark on a Great Adventure

So I am about to declare something I will more than likely regret. After being inspired by Jessica's blog, and another friend of mine who probably wants to remain anonymous, I have decided to start blogging once a day for a year. Yes, 365 blog postings. It will be difficult, and I will most likely fail. But I'm going to try to do it.

I'm not sure why I want to do this. Probably the challenge, though God knows I have enough writing challenges to deal with right now. Maybe because I want to keep an actual journal for once. I think it's healthy to write down how I feel, even if it's just one word or a YouTube video.

So stay tuned, Reader. Starting March 1st, the Year of Blogging commences.

7 comments:

  1. DO IT. THOU SHAN'T! THOU SHAN'T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But seriously, it is a lot of fun looking back on it. Plus, the sense of accomplishment is always nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL JUST TO PROVE TO YOU I CAN!

    And I mentioned you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that feeling. And it looked like fun. Still, there's a high risk for failure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! The fact the comment came from you makes it that much more gratifying.

    Well, not every single one of my blogs was brilliant literature :P I'd dare say none of them were, but it's about commitment and writing what you feel :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait! I wish you luck, Tito! xx

    http://cafecongabriela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete