Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Dog Days Are Over!

So I just finished my fall semester at FGCU! Thank God, the semester was horrible. Seriously, the schedule was terrible having so many huge things due within days of each other! And then the teachers, holy shit, I've never had so many bad ones. Assholes. Plus the classes were pretty dull.

The students were all good people though, and I made some more friends than I assumed I would at the start. It's amazing how well people bond when dealing with incompetence.

Speaking of incompetence, group projects in college are evil. In high school you see your partners everyday. In college, you can lose contact with a partner and then everybody is screwed. I'm just glad those projects are done. The air seems fresher, the food tastes better. I've had this monkey of projects on my back since mid-October. Finally, I can breath again.

As I was driving into my neighborhood after finishing my Experimental Psych nonsense, the last end-of-semester stuff I'd have to go to campus for, "Dog Days are Over" started playing on my Sirius. Sometimes, life's little things like that can make everything better.

4 comments:

  1. im very happy to hear you can now relax :) and rule 32 enjoy the little things :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw. florence = loveeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love the fact that you love Florence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR BLOG IS CHRISTMAS THEMED. I'M SO LATE ON THE UPTAKE BUT I LOVE THIS. Not like your anguish for sucky classes is great, because it wasn't... at all. this semester was made of suck and failure, but thank goodness for a month long break =]

    ReplyDelete