Friday, September 3, 2010

So Begins the Second Decade....

So I am now twenty years old. I have to say, it feels great to be finally out of my teens. It feels like I've met a goal, even though I've just remembered to breathe and eat since 1990. I feel much more adult and mature now, like I could take on the world. I didn't really expect to feel this way. I expected to feel more nostalgic and old, like I did when I turned 18, but, instead I feel very alive. If you will forgive the cliche, look out world, because I'm coming!

5 comments:

  1. aww this makes me smile <3 I have less than a month now and im already feel terribly old. but hey thats whats great about having a friend like you, you do it before me and help me realize its not so bad. :)
    you know im very happy were becoming such close friends, for me anyway since outside of high school, i definitely feel closer to you.
    youre such an awesome friend, one i intend on keeping my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit. I've got to go, there's something in my eye....

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld77zklotH1qaaqmq.gif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I am a bad blogger, I just looked at the comments for this. AND IT'S DOCTOR WHO! #Mansquee

    ReplyDelete